Thursday 26 September 2013

Becky Loves Beauty | Why I Read Her Blog

Hey Guys!
So today's post is going to be slightly different. You may know of a blog called 'Becky Loves Beauty' by a girl called Becky. Me and Becky started talking and realised we had quite a few things in common. A few emails later and we decided to write this post on our blogs about why we read eachothers blog as Becky told me she loved my blog and I obviously love hers!


Becky's blog is mainly a beauty blog but sometimes includes lifestyle which is nice. Her pictures are always so clear and high quality and she is clearly a talented blogger as she has gained quite alot of followers in a short amount of time. And although I don't know her very well she comes across so lovely and friendly in her emails! A couple of my favourite posts by Becky are her Summer Favourites and her Day Out In Covent Garden. If you haven't already, you should definitely go check out Becky's blog as it's one of my favourites. Don't forget to follow and leave her a comment!

Bye Guys xo

3 comments:

  1. aww cute post :)
    if you ever have time would you check out my blog please and maybe leave me some feedback?! im new!! thankyou <3
    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete