Monday 9 September 2013

The Autumn Tag

Hey Guys! If you're confused as to why you don't remember following me it's because I've changed my blog name and URL. It used to simply be 'Emily Allcott xo' I thought I'd change it to represent the main reason for this blog which is beauty related things. So I have re named my blog 'Lipstick Love xo' I hope you like it!

I saw this tag on thrifty skies and decided to do it. Perfect as I love Autumn and it doesn't require using a camera which is now dead again.


For Autumn what is your...

Favourite thing about it?
The main reason I love Autumn is because you know Christmas is getting closer, and everybody loves Christmas! I love how I can get more daring with my make up and I can wear the most comfortable clothes ever. The leaves crunching beneath your feet. Cosy nights in with hot chocolate and films. It's the little things.

Favourite drink?
I love Cadbury's hot chocolate but my favourite is tea. I drink tea all year round,but I think it's really suited for Autumn. Is that weird? Yes, yes it is.

Favourite scent/candle?
My favourite smell in Autumn is rain. The damp smell outside after it's rained, I'm a weirdo and I love it. My all time favourite A/W candle is definitely cinnamon sticks by Yankee Candle. It smells amazing and makes you feel all warm and cosy!

Favourite Lipstick?
Anything deep and bold. Something like MAC Just a Bite which is currently sold out but I will get my hands on it! Also, although I only bought it this year, I know that my Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial will be great this Autumn.

Go to moisturiser?
This is an easy one! Palmer's Cocoa Butter. I love this moisuriser for it's thick consistency that sinks into the skin so quickly! Apart from that, it smells lush and the smell sticks with you all day. Yum :)

Go to colours for the eyes?
Warm colours are great for Autumn. I love golds, even in the day. I'm going to dry and be more daring this year, so the other day I picked up some Maybelline Colour Tattoos in Eternal Gold and Metallic Pomegranate and they are absolutely beautiful and perfect for Autumn.

Favourite music or bang/singer to listen to?
Ed Sheeran. Ed Sheeran is my favourite singer and his songs are great for those rainy autumn days where you just feel like lying in bed all day. I guess his song Autumn Leaves would be a great example.

Favourite outfit to wear?
Over sized jumper, leggings and Converse/boots is the perfect Autumn outfit as you can just throw it on and look great! It's a super comfy outfit choice and it's great for the in between weather we have in Autumn.

Autumn treat?
New clothes and make up is always a winner ;) My nearest Selfridges and Forever 21 is Birmingham bullring and I always love going there when I'm in the mood for a big shop. Apart from that, I love Starbucks Caramel Frappichinos.

Favourite place to be?
I love my bed for movie days with friends,I love my town center for shopping,I love the park for peaceful walks with my dog. I love going to loads of different places in Autumn and just making the most of it while it's here.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post,(wonder how many times I've said Autumn) if you do this tag comment below so I can check it out. Enjoy your Autumn everybody :)

Bye Guys xo

1 comment: